Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a pre-warning

If u guys got older style trixes and have the feeling to trade them ne time soon, i sugest you do it now, all these new trixes along w/ the price of the Stock Dye LCD trix dropping, the value of our older trixes won't be too good for much longer :(

·
Registered
102 Posts
Depends what kind of matrix you own. A lot of the custom ones still have their value. I'm sure DYE Matrixs will drop in value quick once the DM5 comes out but as for GEN-E and the custom ones I wouldn't count on too big of a drop.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Either way you look at it Dye is kicking everyone who doesnt own a DM5 in teh ass and telling em you need to buy this gun. Because everything is dropping value and you wont get what the gun is worth.

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
That is what is going to happen no matter what gun you own unless you own an extremely sought after gun, such as an entity. All guns will become outdated and lose resale.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I think the Proto is extremely ugly. And I'm not shelling out the cash for the dm5. My dm3 gets ordered Monday. I don't give a crap about resale. I'm keeping this gun long enough so that its resale would've dropped anyways.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No0bIe_PaIntBal said:
That is what is going to happen no matter what gun you own unless you own an extremely sought after gun, such as an entity. All guns will become outdated and lose resale.

Every thread u post in about guns, Entity is in there somewhere. Shut up about them man. LMFAO, they are loosing value too, U can't get $2,000 for them ne more, most sell for $1,500 - $1,600 and i know there arn;'t many of them, but it's still the "older" matrix design.

I will buy a DM5 if i takes Ramping chips and is better efficency wise

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I dont get why regular trix's will loose value. They are a different gun from the DM4, DM5, etc. They Body setup is completly different(well....different enough). I mean....I would take an evolve'd ace'd trix over a dm4.....sure its not as "pretty" but performance wise....its better..

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
personally.... I'd take a DM4 over a Trix, just becuase the DM4 is a nicer gun, It would sweeten the deal w/ a rampin chip cause that = faster speed. I'd also throw a bolt kit in when it's released.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts