Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, to make it simple, dont eat at McDonalds for awhile. McDonalds is buy beef from forign countries such a Europe and South America. Some cows there have mad cow disease. The forign countries DO feed their cows with other cows and animals wich cause MCD. Check the link below to get full coverage. Yes, i know this seem a waste of space but its for protection against mad cow disease so tell your homies.

snopes.com: McDonald's Beef Imports

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also, don't eat peanut butter, unless you're into getting salmonella!
Yea i heard about that. My friend got the 48hour flu thing from a peanutbutter cup.

Don't have sex, you'll get aids!
don't drink alcohol, you might get drunk.
Hey, im actually trying to do you guys a favor. If i wanted you guys to die i would have said, "Eat McDonalds because ronald mcdonald is offering 6 golden tickets for a tour around the factory!"

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Did you actually read the article before posting it?
Yes, Mcdonald CO is ordering could be diseased beef. Just trying to help you here.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yes, Mcdonald CO is ordering could be diseased beef. Just trying to help you here.
Apparently you didn't read it very well...

Website said:
Additionally, the references to McDonald's using South American beef in its US restaurants are wrong. The imported beef American ranchers are up in arms about comes not from South America but from Australia and New Zealand, where government beef standards are even more stringent than in the USA.
I think you read the "email" that was posted on the site, and jumped to the conclusion that the site was saying Mcdonalds actually did that. But when you read on, it explains that the email is false....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts