214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did anybody see it? that was soo funny.

michael jacksons kept saying, "no you're ignorant, just ignorant"

and the cops framing rich black people. south park just keeps getting better

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
when his nose fell off and he grabbed that kid that looked like blaneket and threw him in the wall and killed him that was funny and scary, LOL

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
KingFikiElectra said:
when his nose fell off and he grabbed that kid that looked like blaneket and threw him in the wall and killed him that was funny and scary, LOL
that would be kenny.

and those cops were framing innocent rich black men.

but the best part was every time mj said, "no thats ignorant, your ignorant."

·
Registered
375 Posts
lol this kid in my school was walking around doing the michael jackson type dance and saying "shamon shamon" "HEE HEE HEE"

·
Registered
12 Posts
no, no stop it thats ignorant, your ignorant then his little high voice thing lol it was great " look blanket can fly "

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
why do you need to swear...its against the rules. if you have stars * in your post then delete them out. and if you say a majority of the work and block one letter thats just as bad. cmon thats not need....and southpark rocks.

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
omg im like the biggest south park and family guy fan but i missed the michel jackson one!!! i have seen every south park but that one.. the best one i saw so far in the 8th season is the nynja star one were kenny throws it in butters eye and they dress him up as a dog and glue fur on him so they wouldnt get in trouble.....ahahahahah.. and then cartman walks naked through the auction because he thinks hes invisible

1 - 19 of 19 Posts