Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
*In order to satisfy NYY's request to act more maturely toward xxxfirexxx's dumb posts, ComradeMolyneux politely decides not to say something mean*

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Comrade, if you don't like me, that's fine. It's a forum, I really don't care. But however, if you don't like my threads then do not readthem and have me on ignore, that way you will not see my post. It will save u time flaming me and possibly save you from a third strike. thumup:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
? If ur talking about me please explain, but if ur talking about you I thought it said second in ur post but it's irrelevent.*sp?*

·
12,110 Posts
LOL.. But on a more serious note, Fire, youi should STOp makign threads for a while. I mean one every three days is okay. Take it form someone who has a bad rep of being an emo becuase he posted about his day's adventures too much.. STop posting so much.

People hate you, but if you cool it like I did, you might settle down and people wont HATE you anymore.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
yeah, alpha was a cool poster who made too many emo threads

so he stopped with the emo threads and now he = coolness

if fire stops making threads, people may no longer want to hit him in the face with a 2x4 that has rusty nails sticking out of it, but they will still hate him just because he is an interweb queer

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.