Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The most unlucky In PB
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK this Is probably like the 100th thread about SP1's but I need a couple questions answered. I ordered my SP1 from AV and It came with a 72cu 3000psi tank(HEAVY) I needed one because I've always used CO2 not HPA. Since there Is no where close to get my new tank filled I used my half filled CO2 tank to test fire my new SP1, I got It yesterday. So when I screwed In my 20oz tank It started leaking out of the front grip(Regulator) at the bottom, I thought it was normal because It prevents the liquid from getting Into the gun and ruining It but I left the tank screwed In for almost a minute and It was still "leaking". So after I unscrewed the tank I was able to dry fire once but while It was screwed In I would just beep, I think It beeped the leaking was quite loud. So I'm wondering what's wrong or am I just not giving It enough time to get rid of the liquid, I still have some CO2 so I can test some things to get It working.

·
The most unlucky In PB
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So you mean use teflon tape on the threads of the hose to the regulator or somewhere else? Sorry for any stupid questions this Is my 2nd paintball gun and I usually don't have to do much maintenance.

·
The most unlucky In PB
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry I didn't post sooner but It ended up being the tiniest leak coming out of the regulator. I got It fixed though so all Is good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts