Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My gun has been sitting for about a year now. Went out and bought some paint but used my old air. I went to try it out and would only shoot sometimes when I pulled the trigger. I shot about 5 paintballs. Then it wouldn't let me shoot anything at all. There's no sound or anything the red light does flash. I have tried it with paintballs and dry shooting. Only thing I could think of is my trigger is too close and it doesn't recognize after I squeeze it. But the red light does blink so I think it does recognize it whenpull the trigger. Any ideas help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup brand new battery. I didn't lube it because I'm a noon and don't really feel comfortable taking the gun apart. But wouldn't it still dry fire even if I didn't lube it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah it might need to be lubeb. But I think there is something else wrong with it because it doesn't even make a sound when I pull the trigger.

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
it would, but it might be really really sticky
not necessarily, remember its also been sitting forever. o-rings deteriorate as well and SP markers tended to need a lot of lube because they operated on typically 200psi but always seemed like they were designed for more IMO.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts