Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you check the lounge rules you will find that spam is not something we allow. I like everyone else like to joke around and talk in the loung BUT spreading the same topic over several threads will not be accepted.

Posting a qoute with no coment of your own or a smilie is spam. Your not saying anything your not doing anything. You are wasting computer screen space and as the rules show we can give you one warning and then a banning. THIS INCLUDES posting a picture and later qouting your same picture. or qouting a picture from another person in the same thread or another thread in that case

THIS MEANS THE DUO MULLET HEAD LLAMA. That picture has been seen. there is a funny picture thread and that is where it belongs. I will not allow it to float around anymore because its not cool and its a form of flaming against another member.

FOLLOW THE RULES
Im going to be alot more giving as far as warnings go I normally just tell you to cut it over aim or just close your thread. Its gonna get more strict so look forward to that.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
You're an idiot, newb. There was tons of flaming inside. Learn to read.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow that and the other 15 threads just like it...that thread was reported to me 12 times. 12.....it was full of flaming and hatefull comments. I don't know who you are but this isn't the way long term members will be acting...enjoy the ban when you get it.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I seriously think there should be a rule that says that you need to have XX number of posts before even being in the lounge. They wouldn't even know it was there. Then after so many posts it would appear at the bottom. That way people might actually talk about paintball!

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Bubbajr. said:
I seriously think there should be a rule that says that you need to have XX number of posts before even being in the lounge. They wouldn't even know it was there. Then after so many posts it would appear at the bottom. That way people might actually talk about paintball!
Genius! But people could hear about it, then spam to get in.

·
Registered
152 Posts
rory096 said:
Genius! But people could hear about it, then spam to get in.
if a member told a new member about the lounge and that new member started to spam to get in to the lounge then the member that told him/her about the lounge could be punished with extreme predujice, get it
i'm not sure how much sence that made

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
It makes sense, and it's a good system, but what about PMs?

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pms are the way its supposed to talk between two people on the forum. Its the type of thing this forum doesn't need spammers. When spammers are seen they will be banned. Alot of the spamming comes from people who find there way into the lounge and start worrying about forum gossip to fast....I talked about paintball A LONG time before ever going into the lounge...now that I mod it im here all the time but I look other places too.
too many people are in the lounge and not in paintballchat or gun groups or usefull forum sections.

·
HRD
2,925 Posts
You could do that but then you know there would be countless members spamming to get in here. What if there was two lounges? One for the normal members one for say members with over 400 posts. By that time the member should be mature enough to handle the forum. That would mean that idiots like Newbs-R-Cool still get to voice their little immature opinion but none of us would ever have to read it..... Excpet maybe the mods...... sorry guys lol.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Yeah, but it's too inactive. Then again, it's really active now that a new group, including me, is in it, but still... Maybe when another bunch come in.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the idea is just like custom avatars...you need to have what 50 posts for that...its because its a privlage. It makes sense. even if just 75 posts that just makes a buffer so when someone starts posting we see if they should be around or not.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Barely more, you'll be there soon. :)

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Mod what? A new lounge?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts