Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate spamers that just come to this forum and post utter non-sense. People like Ruzhyo666 who have only been here 4months and are above 1500 posts. I don't like how they never contribute to this forum and how they only post in the lounge. People you belong to a forum so you can help others, not to make dumb posts that are no more that like 3 words. Also Ruzhyo even said that he is the master of makin a post consisting of one smily face. My bottomline is I want answers, why do people join a PAINTBALL forum if they are just gonna spam in a lounge. Go somewhere else for god sakes.

·
Administrator
1,124 Posts
There is no requirement that posts be over 200 words or anything. At times a one word answer is acceptable. There are some nonsence posts, but for the most part I think they are worth hearing. The objective is not to be the posts leader... if it was I would have given myself 10000 posts by now. =)

·
Registered
25 Posts
SPAM

no really, most of the unecessary posts get deleted. WHo cares how many posts the person had. Its the knowledge :))

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just hate when I see a post that is like a quote and then a smily face. Also most unecessary posts don't get deleted. Bottom line is it annoys me and I would be much obliged if it would cease immediatly:devil:

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
CrazyCocker said:
I just hate when I see a post that is like a quote and then a smily face. Also most unecessary posts don't get deleted. Bottom line is it annoys me and I would be much obliged if it would cease immediatly:devil:
I catch whatever I can, mainly because as a super mod I don't have time to post and contribute to the discussion since I have my duty to help keep the forum in good working order...but even I'm not perfect.

I also can't stand spammers...I just don't see why they waste away their lives typing away useless things that just make them look like idiots :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Its also the threds that are like, which paintballs are better, brass eagle or Marbalizers? Then we have about 13 people answer the qestion. I can see how you could want multiple opinions for the question from that kid who wanted to know wether to trade his tippy for the mag. That way you can see what most of the people think. But in the new player forum, and all around. A couple answers are more than sufficient, if it is a straightforward question.

A

·
0 Posts
I believe it was our local cowboy austin who asked whether to trade his tippy for the mag.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Certain peoply like nandakjohwah it is should be limited to 1 post a day. Hes got 257 and he signed up in december and a majority of his crap has been flaming. Thats 37.27 post a day and hes been here 7 days. Wtf is going on there? Either he has no life or post lots of useless crap that nobody wants to hear.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts