Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha Yesterday i lit of a 9 KG sparkler bomb. We got a entire cardbord case for 40 $$( at boomers in missouri ). The flame was at least 19-20 feet and cloud went over 80 feet in the air it was huge. i also got my remote control boat and put a cannon thingy ( mortors ) on it and shot them off
:devil: It was really fun. Oh yeah m-80's any one :devil: i got 50 M-80's for 10 bucks :):):)

I had fun, And you guys fireworks so far ?

·
Banned
794 Posts
im gonna go do some now with my uncle......

now we just need to put my half stick of dynamite to use...... now wheres that squirrel?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Our family knows a guy who makes any kind of fireworks for you. Legal or non legal

:)

·
Registered
303 Posts
damn maine..... fireworks are illegal here, the biggest thing you can get are morning glories.... well, legally that is :naughty

·
Registered
19 Posts
i kid that goes to my school blew off two fingers drill into an artillery shell when it exploded. He also has burns on his face too. a helicopter came and picked him up because he lost so much blood-drilling into and artillery shell=stupid.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
sry gonna have to wip out the bs flag. we made real m-80's from suplies bought at unitednuclear.com yours were not real m-80's

KrAzAyInSaNe- piccalo pete bomb are not that big. though we bought a case ( 10 bricks 12 things in a brick) and we had 2 lbs of pp powder. fun stuff.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts