Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so last night me and my landlord were drunk with the roomies and a few others, and he said he could start my fight training early (while we were drunk... if you arent aware of it, he is a very good fighter, and was offered a contract to fight in california by a former ufc fighter)

anyways, hes showing me some defense stuff, and were doing great, then we decided to kinda half ass hit eachother, just enough to feel it to know we got a hit. bad idea drunk lol. we both landed some decent shots standing, and i managed to take him to the ground and got him mounted. i started dropping some bombs, cause i didnt know i was hitting him hard, he took it personal, and got pissed. he started swinging like he wanted to murder me from the ground, and got me hard on the nose, sending blood everywhere

so seeing tons of blood, i said that's it, weve gone far enough (i didnt even know he was pissed, and i mean PISSED) at the time, so i stood up to get off him. he blind sided my upper lip, then got the other side too, and got my back and started choking me out. the problem is, he's llike those viking berzerkers and when you get him in a rage, he wont stop till he's dead. so yea, im sitting here gurgling, scared as hell, when finally my rommmates managed to get him off me. he shouted some **** at me and went back to his house and i talked for a bit with my friends and went to bed

soooo this morning me and the landlord apologized and stuff (he's an awesome guy sober, but a raging psycho drunk, you know the type) and compared injuries. ill try to get some pics, but i dont have my camera at the moment

me- entire upper lip is huge, and turning greener and greener. my right eye is faintly black, and my jaw and nose hurt like hell even though they look fine

him- left eyeball is bloodshot, covered with a nice shiner of a black eye. cheek under his eye is kinda swollen and purple

so yea, i LOVE fighting (when it isnt personal like last night..) and will fight again soon

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
You're lucky your friends were there or he could've strangled you to death.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we both got our asses kickd. im actually really proud of that cause before i didnt know i was really any good, now (even though we wre drunk..) i was winning before climbing off and getting my face pounded out of nowhere

but other than the fact that it got personal, i would have enjoyed it thoroughly :)

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
ive taken a couple of courses lightly, but what im really looking for is someone who knows their **** teaching me one on one. there is a guy like that at the gym who wants to train with me, i just have to wait till he cleans his place up a bit cause he doesnt have a studio or anything

in a few years youll be watching me on tv :D

·
Registered
830 Posts
Spudchucker said:
in a few years youll be watching me on tv :D
don't forget me and the kids.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
CH4OS said:
are you in martial arts or what? what kinda training
He hasn't started anything yet, aside from weight training.
Spud, you sure do have a lot of confidence and high aspirations for someone who has never really had a day of training... ;)

-Jin

·
Registered
830 Posts
ja289 said:
wtf where have you been the past 238943242 months?
small talk... :eek: land of the no dodgy.

miss me?

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
paintchick15 said:
don't forget me and the kids.
ill be sure to give you a shout out as my inspiration and cardio ;)

for my experience, ive done a lot of punching bag work, ive done a month of two of tai kwon do (which i promptly quit because it sucked ass for real fighting) and ive done some training with my landlord, who like i said, is someone who could be pro right now, but chose to raise a family instead (the fact that i gave him a nice shiner really makes me proud :D)

and jinny, i have done a bunch of sparring, just nothing in a controlled training enviroment with a trained coach.. i think i deserve my confidence after mounting someone who was offered a $3,000 a month all living expenses paid fighting contact :D sure we were drunk, but he's a much heavier drinker than me anyway so he's better at being drunk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts