Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what I can I say, I love doing it but hate having it happen to me. I was playing COD once and found the Axis spawn, and got around 17 kills from it. They were getting so pissed, it was hilarious. I kept telling them "If you don't wanna get killed, move when you spawn!"

Do you do it? I know you dooo!

·
Rockin that Timmy!
153 Posts
nahhh i team kill its funnier on cs cuz like every ones staring at u b4 the match starts... but yeah i do it too ;) i love cheating on video games, its hilarious... but playing seriously is fun too... but when u get bored, u kno

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i can tolerate spawn killers, but team killing is pretty gay. Its usually some noob saying "all you guys are hackers and im too good for you" and he mows down the team

or plane camping tkers who kill you because you "stole" their plane, when they were just too retarded to turn around

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
well...being the unoriginal bastard I am, I'm Pr0ph3t...I think. I was hooked on Nam for like a week or two but then it went to RS3...and back to cs. let's play sometime. hit me up on aim bizkitfan601 --yeah it's old ;D

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i HATE cs team killers. i also HATE when t's camp spawn on a bomb map and when CT's dont try to rescue on a hosti map. it pisses me off sooooo much. i also ****in hate the new awp and how my awp hits NEVER register nemore unless i hs them

·
Registered
967 Posts
I can also deal with spawn campers because after a while they get bored or we kill them. but the only thing i cant take is Tk's its just pointless to kill your own team

·
Registered
416 Posts
things that piss me off to no end are

gay homosexual cs servers where the *** made some mod where you sit and wait an hour for the gay sound files to download. no one wants to here OMG PWNED!!!, GOT KILLED!!!, HEADSHOTZ0RS!!! HAXoR!! every 2 seconds. (ive been in servers where the dumb sounds wont shut up cuz there like 50 sound files that ruin the gameplay.

Tkers

mic abusers

little kids who wont stfu

the cs war craft 3 mod. if u wanna play war craft 3, fine go play it. dont be a *** and make a ****** mod, it sucks and is annoying when it doesnt say war craft 3 in the server title. nothing is more annoying than some nub whipping out his super stopping power crap or whatever its called...i cant stand this.

cheaters

basiclly every day ass holes and morons

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i hate kids that havent hit puberty yet who use the mic endlessly

its like a little girls is telling me to give her cover fire

1 - 16 of 16 Posts