Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know spudchucker can help me out with this but i want to get some somewhat cheap speakers for my room so its loud and has alot of bass. i dont care what size they are. and when i look for this stuff i have no clue what im doing or what any of this stuff means so if you could help me out with some inexpensive nice speakers that i could put in my room to make it louder with nice bass thanks

·
Registered
203 Posts
you could always try some JBLs, they make some nice decently priced Sh!t. although if you vould ever lay your hand on some SL36-B's by Cerwin Vega, then that would roxors. We use 7 of them in our DJ service, along with 8 PS152's also by CV. But you'd be better off going with JBL or Audio Centron

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
just get a few cheap powerbass subs , the cheapest brand of em are like 300 watts, and they are cheap and they thump real nice, i have a couple for my car, and they sound great...

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
If you wanna be real cheap, go to a garage sale. Search everywhere for as many garage sales as you can find. Saturday mornings are the best for this. You can find some amazing stuff.

I found a complete stereo system (turntable, 2 tape decks, radio, 2 large speakers, all working) for $10. Yes, $10. I have it hooked up to my comp, and it puts out what I need. Even the equalizer works, so I can turn up the bass if I want.

Search around and you can easily find something like what I have.

-Jin

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
yea if you want ultimate cheap, stuff like flea markets and garage sales rock

if youre willing to drop like $80, you could get a powered 10"-12" subwoofer on ebay and that would be plenty of bass for you. pretty much youll have to get a powered sub (amp built in) because if you buy a sub and an amplifier youd be paying way more unless you already have an amp. so yea get a powered subwoofer on ebay for like 50-80 bucks and youre good

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
also is there any way to hookup like 2 radios so i can just press play on 1 of them and it will play the same thing on both of them? i dont know how to connect the speakers together one has the input output things and one is just the wires thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts