Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone Have any experience with this type of Barrel?

SPECIAL OPS C-SERIES BARREL

IT states

The C-Series barrels feature a carbon-wrapped and Kevlar® construction with e-glass (an ultra-smooth fiberglass compound center) to provide premium accuracy and optimum strength and rigidity.
Id not heard of a barrel made of this material before. From posts here, say Stainless Steel is the better accuracy than aluminum. Tho i haven't found any fully SS barrels yet.

Also this barrel says the bore size is .691, which might be harder to find that size paintball.

Opinions?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
looks like a rip off of a stiffi
a rip off? its cheaper lol :p

looks to be the same materal.

how are the stiffis? (boy is that a weird thing to say lol)

[edit] Actually. readin more on it, this barrel is Made by stiffi, so its not even a rip off :p

·
likes squirrels
109 Posts
Also this barrel says the bore size is .691, which might be harder to find that size paintball.Opinions?
Making a perfect bore/paint match is really not necessary. Having one large bore is much more cost effective than having a whole kit and will shoot close to as well as having a kit. The barrel also looks like it is made by stiffi, you can kind of see the yellow stiffi logo on the side.

·
Registered
1 Posts
to answer all your questions about the c series barrels, here it is: yes they are made by stiffi. yes they are cheaper, not cause they are a ripoff buy because they are made in conjuction with special ops so they can sell them at a lower price. these barrels are a substantially quiter than other barrels because of the wrapped fiberglass composition. as for the bore being a .691 : IT ISN"T TOO BIG!!!!!! believe it or not, it is better to SLIGHTLY oversize your barrel because in reality, no two paintballs are the exact same size. i mean, comon its a ball full of liquid not a high grade artillary round. in fact, the sizing is perfect. the only bad thing is that because it is made of fiberglass, you cant clean it with a cotton squeege, but who cares. i've used many different barrel kits (spart parts, dye, matchstick, etc.) and i have to say, the stiffi c-series blows them all away. if you are looking for a barrel as a vet player or a newer paintballer, this barrel is THE barrel to get

1 - 8 of 8 Posts