Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
i dont know of any that NO ONE else can do but i am gettin pretty good at skateboarding, my coach said im a natural at football im learning dirtbiking and i am good at somethin les but i forgot(im an idiot lol)

·
Registered
678 Posts
i was away for a while cuz i had a ton of homework over like a 3 week period so i didnt have as much time on my hands... cbut im back now:D

D

·
0 Posts
reduce your sig, god.

anyway i can burp and fart when ever i want, lol, its quite funny. oh and i can.... shake my eyes, move my nostrels, move ears, really weird thing with my eye and check (its hard to explain)

·
Registered
427 Posts
Im a natural at snapshooting, no joke either:D

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
I can clap with one hand. Ive been cracking my knucles sinces kindergarden, and now im in 9th. So my fingers are really loose. So I keep my palm straight and I swing my fingers back and forth really fast and it makes a fast clapping noise.

I can also wiggle my ears, but thats not the special

And I have really really fast reflexes and reactions time but thats not that special either.

But I am good at picking things up with my feet and stuff! :D

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Aggression said:
I can clap with one hand. Ive been cracking my knucles sinces kindergarden, and now im in 9th. So my fingers are really loose. So I keep my palm straight and I swing my fingers back and forth really fast and it makes a fast clapping noise.

I can also wiggle my ears, but thats not the special

And I have really really fast reflexes and reactions time but thats not that special either.

But I am good at picking things up with my feet and stuff! :D
i have a friend that can clap with one hand:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts