Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my friends built a speedball course in our woods it took us a long time. Who else made their own speedball course.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We basicly got crap from a junkyard washing machine, slides, christmas trees, a t.v. case, and other stuff.

·
Registered
134 Posts
me and a couple of local friends of mine made one in the sand-dunes. it was awesome and totally illegal since you can't go into the sand dunes (they are special and consider natural phenominons) but some local kids and other ppls from other neighborhoods came and we would have awesome games in woodsball and speedball. (cops found it about a week ago though :( the took and tore everything down :( )

·
Registered
300 Posts
We just asked around town and got tons of tires, and 55gallon drums, and we set em up like a speedball field. It's pretty cool actaully, I'll try to rember to take pics next time we go out.

·
Registered
671 Posts
ahh that brings back some good times... lol the only field i built was when i was 8-9 but ours was cool too we had like old grills, planks, old dryers and my dad had an old like deer hunting stand so we put it in the middle of the field it was cool.

·
Premium Member
5,186 Posts
#1Tango said:
me and a couple of local friends of mine made one in the sand-dunes. it was awesome and totally illegal since you can't go into the sand dunes (they are special and consider natural phenominons) but some local kids and other ppls from other neighborhoods came and we would have awesome games in woodsball and speedball. (cops found it about a week ago though :( the took and tore everything down :( )
didn't u say it got messed up in the hurrican to?/

·
Registered
134 Posts
lol hurricane in sother california? lol. it was a big rain storm, it whiped it out, then cops came about 2 weeks later cuz of reports of loud BANGS and the destroyed and took everything.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will try to get one then b/c I always tell my friends we need a snake. We actually have 3 speedball courses though(but 1 of them is horrible. Ill try to get pics.

·
Registered
134 Posts
for me its in the back side of the sanddunes

·
Registered
559 Posts
we did, and we like it alot. This way people dont camp out in the forts for 10 hours PU$$Y$.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Juust make a field on flat grounds in the woods or backyard(i like woods b/c you have somthing to put the bunkers against. Try not to make one on a hill hop to bottom b/c the top of the hill has an advantage.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I'm going to make a field in my friends backyard but he's putting in a basketball court and a pool first so I think it's going to be a while.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My friends dad owns this apartment building so there a small lot behind and said we could play paintblal back...so we got some refrigarators and stuff , put them down and started. Its pretty fun playing on home made fields

1 - 20 of 24 Posts