1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
nope, they have 'em all the time.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Yeah, and they spend like 10 min on a word, then the judge is like, "PLEASE SPELL THE WORD NOW!!!!"

·
More Caffine PLEASE!!!
334 Posts
MuddinPede_98C said:
Yeah, and they spend like 10 min on a word, then the judge is like, "PLEASE SPELL THE WORD NOW!!!!"

And how long would it take YOU to spell deoxyribonucleic acid?

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
oh come on dna is an easy one :p

try something like antidisestablishmentarianism without being able to see how far along the word you are

for the record the word i just said means you are against disestablishment :)

·
More Caffine PLEASE!!!
334 Posts
themailleman said:
4.241882497 seconds, and im only a freshmen

BTW puz, i dont think we are gonna use crushed by gravity as the band name
That's fine by me. I can use it for my team name. Sounds alot better than Ruberized Ninjas.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Puz, I wouldn't be caught dead in a spelling bee. It's as bad as a special olympic game.

·
Registered
53 Posts
can u spell dfdsfsdfflsdkfjsdjklfjslfjsdfjslfjksdklfsfjsdlkfj. it means im cool. i be a gud speeler

·
Registered
23 Posts
Have you ever heard the little kids ask what country the question is from? who cares! and how would it help them, obviously im not as smart as them becasue i dont know why they ask such things

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Paint this said:
Have you ever heard the little kids ask what country the question is from? who cares! and how would it help them, obviously im not as smart as them becasue i dont know why they ask such things
You're retarded. Knowing the ethnicity of the word allows you to know the style of the spelling, and special techniques used by the creators. Get out of the lounge.

Spud: That's against the disestablishment of churches and cathedrals by the British government.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts