12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah i heard the rs was the best spyder made so i decided to make it better
cp reg adapter/reg/feedneck/barrel
ansgear macroline and fittings
tadao vs board
exalt reg grip
detent mod

I still have to cut the vlocity feedneck so it sits as low as possible and maybe get a red cp trigger and the red body kit for vs2 but only use the back part

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just so everyone knows i nolonger play tournies, i only play woodsball/ Recball so yes i could have bought a better gun but i dont need one, sure the rs was fine stock but i wanted to make it sexier and perform better so now i have a gun Thats built to fit my exact needs also whats wrong with the dynasty vlocity? It works absolutely perfect and tank is also good

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not saying that at all just that i prefer spending 300 making this gun sick More than that on a High end setup

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The board was needed the original one was fried and didnt work, plus it only had semi and 3 round the vs board i now have has psp semi 3 round millenium so i also gained a couple modes, the grip was because one game i Got shot in the hand and the next game i guess there was still paint and i was the last one alive and because of my slippery grip i messed up and lots the game since that day i try to avoid that situation happening Again, also the macroline is mostly to make the color scheme flow better but is easier to deal with than steel braided. The detent mod is using 2 pen springs and 2 metal bbs instead of those Got awful rubber ones that get shot out to often

1 - 9 of 9 Posts