Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this a rather stupid topic, but hey....it's the lounge! Here's my question:

I'm a fan of Spider Man. A HUGE fan. You guys have no idea! Just look at this:

Yeah, that's me and the bobblehead that I got just two days ago. Maybe that will show you how crazy I am.

Don't get me wrong- I'm not gay or anything. I just like him better than any other superheroes. Just yesterday my sister said that she likes Batman best....but he's so reliant on technology that if it messed up, he'd be screwed!

So here's the lowdown: I'm looking for Spider Man stuff. LOTS of it. No, I don't care for the comic books- I could find all that exist easily. But instead, I'm looking for stuff that isn't all that common- stuff like Spider Man bedsheets :)p), keychains, and other stuff especially having to do with the recent movie that just came out. I'm so crazy about Spider Man I am even making a homemade costume this halloween that will look just like the one from the movie- and I'll even wear it to school.

If you guys don't give me ideas, I won't be able to make the costume...and worst of all-

I WON'T POST THE PICS OF WHEN I WEAR IT IN SCHOOL!

So do this for my sake...and yours! :D

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Shoot, I really wish I could help cuz I wanna see that custome! But I dont know of any spyderman stuff. Check eBay, I bet there is so much SpiderMan Stuff. Wow, Im not used to spelling Spider with an I.

·
Registered
811 Posts
spiderman ROCKS!!! but i only have some cards but their is a collectable toy guy that happens to be share the building with my local paintball shop that has alot of spidy stuff if you would like i could PM you his info?

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yeah, that'd be phat if you could dude! Or email it to me- either way I'll get it!

Oh, I was thinking about how I'm going to make my costume-

I'll take some stretchy material and make myself an authentic jumpsuit...but the real thing that's going to make this thing pimp is the fact that the black "webbing" on the costume itself (all over the red parts of the costume), like this:

I mean the black stuff all over his costume that pops out...yeah that. Well, I'm making the costume look like that too :D by using some of that puffy paint that you use to decorate shirts...and I'm getting the eye stuff worked out too, so I'll show you guys what I'm up to once I get far enough :)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Theres all sorts of spider man stuff at universal studios, I saw a plastic spider man thing that has "webs" that come out of its hands and stuff and you attach the "webs" to the ceiling and it hangs there, youd have to see it.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow...that's a pretty phat watch for being Spider-Man related! Now it's up to $42 on the bidding!

Then again, it's made by Fossil so you know it has to be high quality....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Dude, that's you in the picture? You look so much different than in the others. By the way: you HAVE to post the pictures of you wearing it in school! Spider Man is so awesome, so I have to see a fan[atic] ;) in action!

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I'll bring in my digital camera to school again and take pictures of me clinging off walls and stuff....

I did dress up as Spider Man last year (and I even saw some pictures of me "web-slinging" in the yearbook), so I'm sure it'll be even better this year....

Yeah, I know... I DO look different in that picture. It must have been the way the light reflected...:p

·
Registered
274 Posts
Lookin' forward to the pics, man!

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The costume is going along quite well.....now the main thing left is to use the puffy paint and make the webbing on the costume pop out at you...and then after that I have to do the silvery effect on the eyes (while still allowing me to see out)! :D

I finally thought about it and I decided to make myself a new sig featuring.....none other than SPIDER-MAN! How do you guys like it?

·
Registered
274 Posts
It's awesome, dude! You should send that to the director of the Spider-Man movie and see what he thinks. You guys do know they're coming out with a second one, right?

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
REALLY??!?!?!

I just hope it lives up to the first movie. Even though I never got a chance to see it, I heard great stuff about it nevertheless. I wonder who he'll be fighting in the next one...maybe VENOM!

Either way, very cool thumup:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hopefully he'll fight Venom! Before I saw the first movie, I was praying for Venom to make an appearance, but he didn't :(.

Here's some of the stuff I found on a Kirsten Dunst bio from www.drizztmovie.com (it's a site that is hoping to make a movie based on the series of books I've been reading).

Film History

Spider-Man 2 (2004) .... Mary Jane Watson

The bio has many other things, but they're not relevant. If you don't believe this, go to this link: http://www.drizztmovie.com/drizzt/public/common/cast_picture.asp?Who=Dunst,Kirsten. Well, there ya go. Maybe that will get you even more pumped for the next movie.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Now that I read some stuff, I don't think Venom will be in this one either. I know Dr.Octopus and the Lizard will be in it, though.

·
Registered
371 Posts
take a shiny paintball lens and glue it to the inside of the head that'll make good eyes

·
Registered
274 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
my sisters boyfriend said in the second one peters best friend (i forget his name, but his dad was the green gobbler[name?]in the first one) is supposed to become the green gobbler

1 - 20 of 31 Posts