Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night it was on Spike TV, i found it entertaining, Halo 2 won most addicting or something like that and a few others, GTA:SA won a whole crap load of awards.

Too bad there was so much rap in it, it would have been better with ppl like Andrew W.K. and them

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it was nominated for best sports game but lost to madden, i didn't watch the first half tho so it very well could have been

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I saw it. Gay-ass San Andreas won "Game of the Year" over MGS:3, Halo 2, and Half-Life 2.

Stupid bastards.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
The SPIKE VGAs are absolutely horrible. I watched them last year, and I watched some of it this year. It's all about which company paid SPIKE the most money. It's really just a big advertisement.

Most of the games they nominate/win are crap. Ever notice how most of them are developed by the same companies? It's one of the most rigged award shows ever; They really don't care about the actual quality of the games.

-Jinjiro

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
ya spike is not creditable at all.

the game that hsould have won game of the year is Half Life 2.

they just based the games on popularity and thats it...ya san andreas had the most preorders...but it hink half life 2 blew it out of the water gameplay...and graphics wise.

·
Banned
2,053 Posts
It was so rigged. I taped it because I didnt think it was and I thought Halo 2 would win. I would have said Halo 2>Half Life 2> MGS3> *> GTA

I HATE Gta.

1- The game who won is the game with the host of the awards in it, coincidence?

2- I watched the entire tape and saw 1 white group perform, probably 6 or 7 black groups, GTA is more of a black person game than Halo 2, it was rigged

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
yeah spike definately sucks
if HL2 didnt win over San Andreas then you know they are paid, because anyone who knows anything about video games knows that Half life 2 revolutionizes pc games, whereas SA is just another grand theft auto that many people are sick of by now

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i didn't like it because all the games that were nominated just came out like a month to two months ago

they should have the games that came out earlier in the year nominated and these ones next show, thats what they do to like mtv vid music awards

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I own San Andreas, and it blows. It's Vice City in a different time period. Who in the hell wants to feed that little bastard Carl? I don't.

Did you guys see that preview for the game "Fear and Respect"? Hold on guys, here comes another GTA.

2,668 Posts
Jinjiro said:
The SPIKE VGAs are absolutely horrible. I watched them last year, and I watched some of it this year. It's all about which company paid SPIKE the most money. It's really just a big advertisement.

Most of the games they nominate/win are crap. Ever notice how most of them are developed by the same companies? It's one of the most rigged award shows ever; They really don't care about the actual quality of the games.

-Jinjiro
But to you see how much they appeal to the rap/black community? I'll be surprised if anything other than an FPS/Need for Speed Underground/Footbal/ GTA game won anything.

I'm pretty sure snoop was in GTA:Sa. He had his own radio station iirc.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
SA shouldn't have been game of the year. Next year, when GT4 comes out, it prolly won't even win game of the year on spike.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
I think gta is a good game, i never played halo 2 and half-life 2 so its pointless for me to say something about them.

did ncaa 2005 win anyhting?

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
CrazyWeasel said:
I'm pretty sure snoop was in GTA:Sa. He had his own radio station iirc.
Nah. Radio Los Santos was hosted by Julio G, but they played a few of Snoop's songs. He wasn't actually in the game though, they just used tracks by Dre/Snoop.

He was in True Crime: Streets of L.A. though. Maybe you're thinking of that.

-Jin

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
spike used to be cool, but it's kinda gone down the ****ter recently. only good thing is MXC now

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i still ask why do they show star trek on a guys show. Star trek is not the kind of show for that kind of netork. There needs to be more almost-pron shows with women running around in bikinis

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
NYY said:
i still ask why do they show star trek on a guys show. Star trek is not the kind of show for that kind of netork. There needs to be more almost-pron shows with women running around in bikinis
star trek is frikkin gay, and thats all they show.. :mad:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts