Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you ever visit us here anymore, please post in here to let us know you're still alive!!

PLEASE!! COME BACK TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE LEFT MISSING FROM OUR PBF SUMMER FAMILY!!
=(=(=(=(

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wait a min?? whats going on? teamDBT, are you leaving?? ah man that sucks

·
Administrator
1,131 Posts
Yeah. TeamDBT was put on probation for a week for deleting a bunch of useful threads in the gaming forum... then he announced he didn't want to be a mod anymore because it was too much.

·
Registered
450 Posts
you know what, I think team DBT , and tippychamp have alternate ID's since tippychamp didn't give up to easy, but then he just vanished. I'm not sure about DBT but i'm pretty sure about tippychamp

·
Registered
949 Posts
Well I think your full of crap because the admins have a search function to match IP's. I don't have another user name so shut the hell up and stop trying to make yourself look smart. I'm not a coward and I wouldn't make another user name to hide myself.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I never said I was leaving for good. Anyways you didn't blow my cover. I posted on a couple of other threads too. I have a snow day and there is nothing better to do until andrew gets his site up. You would help everyone out if you ended yourself now.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
im on vacation, so no school all week for me :D

anyway, guys, dont mess with dbt, cause hes an awesome guy, and hes got a hella lot of supporters backing him (including me) so leave him alone, or youll have quite a few enemies. He never did anything worth what hes gotten. Have you forgotten all the good hes done for this place? You guys are acting the french :rolleyes:

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
gheeez man, the forums goon a short period of time where a bunch of regulars leave. and then the next month it happens again.

nooooooooooooooooooooo

neways Team DBT. thanks for all the help and ill miss ya

later

1 - 20 of 23 Posts