Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so Sam Fisher(Splinter Cell) VS Solid Snake(MGS), who do you think would win? A bunch of my friends have been debating this for a while, what do you think?

·
Registered
461 Posts
snake would win
raiden would get owned if he tried to beat sam

·
u sed the magic word! YAY
485 Posts
Solid Snake would kick Sam's @$$ big time. Fisher wuld be like, i can see in the dark, with his gay goggles, and snake wuld have put about 50 m-16 rounds through Sam's ass already. So all in all......... Snake OWNS!!!!

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah but if they were all by themselves, in a big like complex or something, im not sure who would win, because snake is way more run and gun than sam and if in a gun fight, snake would slaughter, but sam could just wait for snake to run under an airduct and shoot him through the grate or something.

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
sam cannot get into a gun fight...if he does..hes screwed...the game prooves that cuz it only gives u like 3 clips of ammo for a full mission lol

Snake has got skills, and would slaughter sam... sam is only good against stupid retarted security guards who either:

A) Stare at a blank wall untill u knock them out.

B) Walk in random pitch black rooms. I still wonder how they see cuz i cant see crap without the night vision.

And I dont think raideon is THAT bad...it kinda gives a nice twist to the story...and raideon was pretty bad ass with that sword...u gotta give him credit for those nice blocking skills.

Either way...snake would totally own sam.

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
ok this is what would happen. solid snake would be all like "I'ma kill you wit my gat." then sam would be all the ceiling and saying stuff ventriloquist (sp) style. and solid snake would get all confused and lay on the ground and start twitching. sam would then jump on solid and crack his neck. then sam using his super special hearing would hear a guard coming so he would pick up solid's body and hide it in the shadows so the retarded guards would not find him.

sam > solid

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well sam in my eyes almost matches snake, because, hes a master of the shadows, and can hide anywhere and sneak attack snake, or just shoot him from a really dark corner. Its actually a pretty close match. If Sam was ever spotted by snake, id say sam is as good as dead, BUT if Sam kept himself hidden, snake could be pretty damn screwed.

·
Banned
292 Posts
who cares about coolness in MGS he jumped (Snake) from a 3 story high railing and was perfectly fine, this was around the time when liquid activates metal gear REX . oh and raiden is only cool with that sword. sam is good with sneak attacks but snake can tell if you are a rookie just by looking at you. he killed phsyco matis and lets not forget the ultimate fight between vulcan raven and Snake. now if that was sam he would have died because of fright.

besides snake scored with meryl. he gopt to that bathroom in under five seconds, if you know what i mean.

oh yeah and he killed gray fox(the cyborg ninja AKA FOXHOUNDS dark little secret)...well at least won a fist fight with him and took down a 500 ft tall robot that shoots nukes laser and has a rail gun.

and of course the the battle between him and sniper wolf.

he jumped in the water to capture metal gear RAY

and he got ocelots hand choped off:devil:

·
Registered
139 Posts
hey i know this started as a sam vs snake but i had another question that fitted in this thread

ive played sc alot and beat the first game (gc version) but ive never played mgs!!!! which GAME is better and is mgs worth buying

also i dont know if even is for gc at all

thx

1 - 20 of 72 Posts