Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any xbox people here have splinter cell??? if so what level are you on and what do you think about it???

i think its awesome, probably the best graphics ever and the shadow affects rule all. great gameplay and and it has a ton of different actions that you can perform. the only thing that i dont like is having to hide the bodies, no big deal though considering that it adds to the realism and anyone that has an xbox but doesnt have this game really should get it

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i got it, and beat it. its a great game. u have to play it on hard to get a better ending

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imhungry said:
i got it, and beat it. its a great game. u have to play it on hard to get a better ending
i got halfway through it on my other xbox and forgot to save it to a memory card when i came back to my house so i had to start over and right now on the xbox i have at my house im about halfway through the CIA level. and have you beat it on hard yet to see the ending?? on HALO wen you beat it on legendary you got a really funny ending it was pretty hilarious but only about ten seconds longer than the other one

·
Banned
487 Posts
lol i would get splinter cell.,.. only i dont feel like wasting money seeing as i havnt beaten a game since golden eye (N64)ahha.. i havnt even beaten halo yet:eek:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
minimagpro said:
ive beaten halo on ever level exept legendary, whats the ending
The black sergent guy and an elite are fighting over a gun but when they see the pilar of autum start smokin they hug and the black dude grabs the elites ass. I just got Splinter Cell a week ago, I just beat the CIA level since I haven't had much time to play it.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well im done im on the Chinese level now. i always just mess around for a lil bit once i get new gadgets and those distraction cameras are awesome. i kept gassin everyone and whistling and stuff. hella funny but then i got bored and shot one of the chinese and started over again but ill probably play for real tomorrow

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Power_House406 said:

The black sergent guy and an elite are fighting over a gun but when they see the pilar of autum start smokin they hug and the black dude grabs the elites ass. I just got Splinter Cell a week ago, I just beat the CIA level since I haven't had much time to play it.
wend does he grab the elites ass??? i just remember them hugging and then getting blown up.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
he says "hold me" and hugs the elite and grabs its ass. i am on the arbittior (sp) on hard right now, i haven't beaten it yet on hard, but it is supossed to heave a better ending, the last mission is hard as hell, there is a lot of fire fights

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i could only play the chinese embassy level this morning and im almost done with it but im stuck on the part after you record the chinese guys' conversation

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
knock out the guards, shoot out the camera, and i think u have to jump the wall or open the gate, i cant remember

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i just shot the camera, shot the guy in the head nearest me with a sticky camera to knock him out and then when the other guy came to help him i shot him too, then i snuck over to the little booth thing and knocked him out becuz i thought you had to get to the gate and then just finally found out that you had to go over the pipe on the wall. im on the last level though and im almost done with it

·
Registered
949 Posts
my brother got it yesterday for christmas. I got to the hospital in about 10 min not even getting hit. The games a little easy on normal. I haven't played any more yet. Go check the forum awards thread now!

·
Registered
949 Posts
STUPID STUPID CAMERAS! i played a little bit more today and im into the ministy of defense. I was doing awesome, capping some guys, bashing some guys, then i walk into this room going wow, this is strange. No cameras, no guards! weeeeeee, then i walk in and the alarm goes off. I turn around and their is a camera on top of the door. This game makes me mad.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it gets harder........and you should always here cameras, cameras and wall mines make a beeping sound and you just gotta look around for them

·
Registered
376 Posts
i cant wait till it comes out for the computer, its going to be sooo good.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ghost recons graphics suck hardcore.........if it wasnt on the ps2 also than it would be a much better game cuz it has to sacrifice graphics so it can be played on it.........sigh........:(

1 - 20 of 30 Posts