Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rofl some spongebob episodes are funny as hell.

LOL he steals a balloon on free balloon day without knowing, and takes a life as a fugitive. sooooo gay but funny to see a little cartoon character stealing.

and there is that Krabs guy in one episode who says its "free day" and takes stuff from stores and walks out with it. LMAO

the things they are teaching kids these days

·
Registered
18 Posts
iknow. sponge bob is the most awesome est show ever. besides watchin hockey. and if you dont like spngebob then i should kill you.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Is he that talking sponge I see on Nickelodeon when I'm channel surfing? Man, that station is running out of ideas for shows.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
18 Posts
how dare you ****in insult it like that

·
Registered
50 Posts
It wasn't intended as an insult or anything. It's just a very unlogical show...

It's a sponge...that talks...and wears dress slacks...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
18 Posts
how dare you insult spongy bob. you are the only person i know that hates him. i have a new veiw of you now. "must kill decept. must kill decept"

·
Registered
50 Posts
WGPChamPMAstA said:
how dare you insult spongy bob. you are the only person i know that hates him. i have a new veiw of you now. "must kill decept. must kill decept"
That "view" is okay by me. Just remember who's older, bigger, and richer.;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
ok. ill remember htat im bigger better and richer. then you. so **** ya. and kill yourself for not likin sponge bob

·
Registered
50 Posts
WGPChamPMAstA said:
ok. ill remember htat im bigger better and richer. then you. so **** ya. and kill yourself for not likin sponge bob
Whatever makes you feel better!:rolleyes: thumup:

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Decept said:

That "view" is okay by me. Just remember who's older, bigger, and richer.;)
lol... personally i agree with you decept! i hate no wait. hate is such a strong word. i strongly dislike spongebob.

·
Registered
302 Posts
yeah...im gonna have to agree with both of ya....my 8 year old brother watches that show...and i can not stand the theme song to it....

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he
SPONGBOB SQUARE PANTS
if nautical nonsense be something you wish
SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS
then drop on the deck, and glub like a fish (or something)
SPONGE BOB SQUAREPANTS SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS SPOOONGE BOOOB SQUAARE PAAAANTTSSSSSS (doo doo doo doo doo doo doooodooo)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

·
Registered
360 Posts
I hate that show with a passion....I cant stand it, they are all retards. Look at the starfish, he would definately be in special ed. They have the dumbest things imaginable like the oops I ripped my pants thing. Only someone with an IQ below 80 could enjoy something as dumb as that.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
spongebob owns all of you.
The starfish is funny. Spongebob RuLeZ

1 - 20 of 61 Posts