Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a borderline brand new GX-3 ANS cocker. Aside from one or two blemishes that are barely visible, the gun looks brand new. It has been cleaned, greased, and perfectly timed. Shoots very smooth. I never even played with the gun, bought it as I was getting out of paintball in high school and shortly after left to college. The most I've done is run a few cases through just messing around and timing. I am looking for the right electro marker trade or the right price. I have a full Freak kit available as well that will come with the gun if you make the right offer. Gun can also be sold w/o barrel. Looking for best offer or best trade. Let me know! I am looking for $360 (w/ Freak kit) OBO or a good electro marker (Etek, PMs, Mini's, older DMs, NXT's, etc) thumup:

·
Super Moderator
3,812 Posts
by the way...

6.a. You are required to include a price for all items you are willing to sell. No "Make an offer" posts. This also means that our old "No exceptions, must include price" rule is no longer in use. Please make it clear exactly what you are looking to get from your items.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Gorgeous. And the color I like, with a frame I like.

Any chance you'd be interested in a trade for a Vanguard Creed blue/black you add $150?

I'd even be willing to reduce that if you let me keep the barrel kit from the Creed and you could keep the Freak.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts