Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I'm gonna get a spring kit cuz my velocity (sp) sucks.

does it matter what bran i get? should i get a full 9 piece kit? or just the back springs? and does the brand matter?

·
Registered
49 Posts
32* 9 piece kit is nice. 3 backs, 3 short valve, and 3 long valve springs. Gives you lots of options to tinker with your setup and get the most efficiency out of your marker. 10-12$ if you find the right auction.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
I got the 32 Degrees 10 piece set.. the main highlights are the 3 back springs

Light
Medium
Heavy

the guy at the proshop said not to even have the velocity adjuster in because the heavys shoot so hard. 340fps I think he said they culd get at

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm wonering . I bought an imagine with a red back spring in it(total supprise till i tore it town) and I'm wondering what weight it is. I'm hoping it's not heavy cuz I'm only shooting just over 100 with my velocity ajuster in all that way.

this is why I'm looking for a spring kit

·
Banned
553 Posts
wow 100? that sucks. but anyways you are going to want a harder main spring(not back spring like you called it.....not being a smart allec just tryin to give you the correct terms) and a softer valve spring. This will also lower your efficiency by a lot though. And for marine0806 you are going to want the opposite and if your fps is too low with that set up then switch out the main spring with a medium one.

·
Registered
74 Posts
peta sucks

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
PBallNoobinator said:
peta sucks
It's actually against Peta. Don't spam his thread with useless comments anyway

·
Registered
74 Posts
yeah i know hes against peta
im all with im right on brother just stating that i dont like them either :)

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
EnergizerBunny said:
wow 100? that sucks. but anyways you are going to want a harder main spring(not back spring like you called it.....not being a smart allec just tryin to give you the correct terms) and a softer valve spring. This will also lower your efficiency by a lot though. And for marine0806 you are going to want the opposite and if your fps is too low with that set up then switch out the main spring with a medium one.

ahh main spring, that's what it's called! thanks.

I'm nto sure why my speed is so low. it's very disapointing. maybe I was using paint that was too big, i dunno. i could blow it through with a little bit of force so i assume it's just a little big. maybe I got a bad spring someplace else in the gun or when i put it together something stuck I'm gonna tak it apart again and put it bakc togeter with new springs hoping it'll help. thanks for the info energizer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts