Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a used Sanyo SCP-7300 sprint phone I want to get rid of. It is in perfect working condition with color screen, speakerphone, readlink, Vision, voice dial, and 4 hour battery time. You can find more information on it here Sanyo Website
The only thing that is even a issue (a very small one) is that this phone typically has a small ring around where the menu keys touch the screen, this is true for my phone. Comes with power cord, which has never been opened, instruction manual, orginal box, and battery. These phones easily go for $125 on eBAY I am asking $100 obo or a trade for Halo or barrel kit with spyder threads.

I also have FM wireless transmitter for people who want to listen to their mp3's on a radio in another room. This transmitter sends the signal to a radio on a FM wavelength so all you have to do is tune your radio the station you set the transmitter too. It plugs into your computer via USB and works for MAC or PC. In perfect condition, haven't even used it because my radio broke about 2 weeks after I ordered it. These go for about $45 on eBAy but I will take $20 obo

Have pictures if needed

1 - 1 of 1 Posts