Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am tryin to think if i should buy a spudnukl bolt for my spyder imagine if anyone has tryed it out or knows if there good or not please reply or email at [email protected] thanks

set up

spyder imagine
14in razzor barrel
flame drop
empire reloader
48ci 3000psi nitro

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
I hear it is very good. However I don't have any experiance with them. They are almost as good as AKA lightning's in flow but 2/3rd the cost.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Go for the APM Tigershark bolt, Go to apmproducts.com

·
Registered
35 Posts
Here's a hint: they're Ebay feedback is horrible as of late. I don't truss em and am in the process of removing my venturi (held on by satanic forces) and polishing my bolt.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
The bolt is very good, and the company is in the process of getting back on track. I dont know what exactly happened, but there was a reason that they were slow on production. If you look at the website www.spudnukl.com then I am pretty sure they had an announcement about it. IF you can, get this bolt. I LOVE mine.

Skull Leader said:
Here's a hint: they're Ebay feedback is horrible as of late. I don't truss em and am in the process of removing my venturi (held on by satanic forces) and polishing my bolt.
Have you tried heating the bolt up a bit at the spot where the threads are? I took one of my torch lighters to it for a couple secs and it came out easy after that. Just dont hold the bolt with your bare hands since the aluminum does conduct heat, and also the bolt will look a little black but that is just soot from the lighter and will wipe off.

·
Registered
184 Posts
The Spudnukl bolt is okay, not great. The two I have were left with a sharp ridge at the front-outer edge of the bolt face. The link pin is nothing more than a dowel pin, so you may get some slop due to the taper usually found at the ends of dowel pins. The o-rings were too small for the grooves cut for them.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Destructo6 said:
The Spudnukl bolt is okay, not great. The two I have were left with a sharp ridge at the front-outer edge of the bolt face. The link pin is nothing more than a dowel pin, so you may get some slop due to the taper usually found at the ends of dowel pins. The o-rings were too small for the grooves cut for them.
When did you buy yours? The one I got in december had none of these problems. And even if the o-rings were to small, that shouldnt really affect anything.

·
Registered
35 Posts
sick_dawg5440 said:
Have you tried heating the bolt up a bit at the spot where the threads are? I took one of my torch lighters to it for a couple secs and it came out easy after that. Just dont hold the bolt with your bare hands since the aluminum does conduct heat, and also the bolt will look a little black but that is just soot from the lighter and will wipe off.
I burned it all to hell, tried boiling, saturating it with WD40, etc etc. I went and got some thin pliers from Harbor Freight Tools and the venturi twisted right out!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts