Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a spyder....and need a new barrel what is a good barrel (about 12 in.) i saw a smart parts tear drop barrel for like 30$....is it worth it? or is there another barrel thats not expensive.:tup

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yeah get the J&J or you could even consider a barrel kit. If you get the 1-piece tell me if it makes a big difference.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Ok, well I have been considering getting a kit or the J&J or SP Progressive. I still don't know and it doesn't really matter right now 'cause i'm just about broke.

·
Registered
1 Posts
ya definetly but a new barrel for the vs1. the stock barrel is 1 of the worst barrel out there no offence i have a vs1 my self. I got a evil pipe barrel kit and it shoots fine with it. I recommend the cheap barrels around 30. DONT SPEND OVER 30!!! DONT MAKE BIG INVESTMENTS ON SPYDERS, CUZ THE RETAIL PRICES FOR SPYDERS R **** NOW. Smarts parts linear or progressive or other 1s will work fine.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
^^ boomstick is a good choice if its not glued. Only cost you 20 bucks for a new back if you go to a new gun...then you can sell the back off.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts