Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have everything for a spyder clone (3a invinsible power www.3apaintball.com) But the feedneck on the body is glued in by the manufacture, and now the glue came undone, so the feedneck moves resulting in ball breaks, stuck bolt, moving hopper, etc. (tried to glue it, but not very successfull, and now it has some scratches, marks, and glue spots around feedneck.). I have heard that it can be fixed, but don't quote me on this. Everything else works just fine though. I modded the trigger frame a little. I will part out or sell as a whole.

Also selling the barrel. http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=16223577#post16223577

Selling:
whole gun w/o ACI barrel=$30-40 or best offer
whole gun w/ACI barrel=$60 or best offer
Also have stock barrel=$5 (one little man. defect, but won't effect preformance, and hardly noticable)
Part Out=offer
(prices not set in stone, so just offer)

trades:
cocker Barrel (perferably a Lapco barrel).

Explaination of trigger/pics.

It is off of a spyder clone (basically the same as a spyder, but the screw holes on the bottom of the frame are regular bolt patterns, not the spyder offset bolt pattern.) It should fit on a regular spyder body. It also has the hopper mod attached to it. Basically this mod, but could easily be converted to your extreme rage hopper. http://www.airgun.com/downloads/eureka3.pdf
I also added another cable/plug to it (not pictured, because it is inside the grip) for a warp feed or anything else (basically to connect to two different things at once). But if you deside not to use the switch, then you can leave the wires in the grip or melt the hot glue to remove the switch.
Here are the pics.

Not selling the hopper!

·
Registered
15 Posts
various things, from computer games such as far cry, hitman, etc. to some computer accessories, wireless keyboard/mouse, car speakers, some 6x9's, an aftermarket cd player, some other speakers, and possibly a tippman 98 c with a quiet riot barrel if interested. if you'd be interested in any of these things, let me know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would be interested in the tippman! I would trade the marker, and the barrels for the tippy. Did you read the "whole" description of the marker? Just want to make sure you read the whole description before we trade.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts