Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, this is my 'ole Spyder Compact 2000. It's decently modded, and it's been taken very good care of it. I realize I'm a new guy to the forum, but I have tons of other very good referenceson other forums where I've sold/bought things, so I'll post them up as long as the mods don't mind.

Anyways, it's a Compact 2000 with an 11" ACI Zero Gravity barrel, a PMI XChamber, Kevlar line, Lapco Drop Forward, Tourny rear velocity adjuster. It's even got some cool JT stickers! ;) :rofl

With the gun I'm selling, I'm also selling a looooot of stuff, all included. A JT Alpha mask, a 5 pod pack, a two-sided barrel cleaner, a 12v revolution, a standard hopper, 16 oz. Co2 bottle, old leftover paintballs, lol, and numerous misc. tools and toold kits. Pics are attached.

Asking 160+Shipping, seems reasonable to me.

[img=http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4838/paintballgun0090xa.th.jpg]

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP

I guess no ones interested? If not, it was worth a shot :D

Like I said peeps, if it's an issue of trust, I'll be abe to verify very easily :D

Help me buy an Autococker ;)

·
i am fattie
505 Posts
resale is nothin like it use to , id love to have a mech spyder to mess around with , but i cant afford 160 as im sure other people cant either , free up for you and good luck selling

1 - 5 of 5 Posts