Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I' am having a problem with my e-99 avant. Its is starting to dry fire and the trigger frame is getting loose. My friend told me that you have to tighten it after you play, but how can i stop the dry fire?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
yep, you need a new hopper if you're dry firing. the only cause of that is no ball in the breach. as for the loosening, put some BLUE locktite on the screws. that way they will hold but you can still take it off. (don't use red).

·
Registered
17 Posts
you have to tightin the bottom of the trigger frame because it becomes loose after u play because of the vibration and get a electronic hopper becuse if u are using a regluar one the balls wont feed fast enough

·
Registered
288 Posts
outlaner_0990 said:
yep, you need a new hopper if you're dry firing. the only cause of that is no ball in the breach. as for the loosening, put some BLUE locktite on the screws. that way they will hold but you can still take it off. (don't use red).
the reason y u don't use red is cause its permanint I bought a RT and you have to take the gas line off of the power tube my dad had to use his vice grips lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts