Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother in law has an Electra and when you shoot it, it may shoot 10-15 times and it will quit. it is still cocked, and when you pull the trigger you can hear the switch and the electronics it just won't trip the bolt. It does this with the eyes on or off. Once it stops shooting you can wait a few seconds and it will shoot a couple of more times before it does it again. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
82 Posts
it could be that ur runnnig a standard 9v on it. If the lights are blinking than it usually means it running low on battery.

·
Retired, proud dad
702 Posts
Sounds like low battery. The Electra 08-09 can handle officially regular 9V. However I highly reccomend you to get a Java 9.6V rechargeable battery. They gives more power and more shots from a charge, and it's by for more economical.

Be sure to not overcharge it, it takes about 8 hours to get a full charge.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He just bought the gun and the charger was missing so he put a 2 dollar battery from the gas station in it. So im sure you guys are right, and thanks for the help.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
The Electra doesn't come with a battery or charger I don't think

You can find some 9.6v batteries that have higher mAh than the Java and Spyder batteries, might cost a bit more though

·
Retired, proud dad
702 Posts
^^QFT

The new electra and Pilot do not comes with a battery and charger. That is really a shame IMHO, they were supplied with older models (Vs1, VS2...)

However, you can find a battery and charger under 20$. It is alot more economical than purchasing regular 9V, and a full charge last about 3000 shots.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts