Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i just got a lil question about the new electra kingman is releasing. It says the new barell is the latest in accuracy technology. Would that make it better than an ultralite? How much better (or worse) is this barrel than a DYE ultralite

·
Banned
553 Posts
ultralites are out of date dude. The porting on this barrel is spiral and their is spiral rifiling in the back piece of it. This barrel performed good when i tested one and buying an ultralite would just be a waste of money and it would also add weight to your gun.

·
Banned
553 Posts
thats kinda true.....but still, take a spyder electra acs and shoot a garbage can from ~30ft away. Put on a J&J and i bet your groupings will be the same. OOOO i just thought of something, the grooves/rifiling on the electra is gonna be a biatch to clean w/ a squeegie.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
it's rifled? If so i wouldn't touch it. I'd just buy some aftermarket one.

And 30ft well u should be able to hit a trash can w/ any barrel. 50ft would be make or break.

·
Retired, proud dad
702 Posts
EnergizerBunny said:
thats kinda true.....but still, take a spyder electra acs and shoot a garbage can from ~30ft away. Put on a J&J and i bet your groupings will be the same. OOOO i just thought of something, the grooves/rifiling on the electra is gonna be a biatch to clean w/ a squeegie.
You'll never need to wipe it : there's the ACS bolt, and combining this with a good hopper, it will be virtually impossible to break a ball in the gun, unless you use 2 weeks old paintballs found on the ground :D

But that's only my opinion :rolleyes:

But I agree with you, if (so impossible it is) a ball break inside the barrel, it will be really hard to clean it with a squeegie...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts