Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is an electronic trigger frame right?
will it work on my Victor 2?
ok so full autos are not allowed in tournaments but is this?
Is it any good?
should this come before a thermal mask or should I get the mask first?
I only see it in black does it come in the blue victor color

it says it has
Adjustable Rate of Fire
Reactive trigger response
Various modes of fire
3 round burst
6 round burst
semi auto

·
Registered
728 Posts
I'd personally get the thermal mask first. But thats just me yes it will fit your spyder. YOU MIGHT have to change strikers from fat to thin because of the sear, but it will work for awhile. YOU can use it in tournaments you just have to put a tournament lock of 1 shot per trigger pull on it. I believe there are switches for this also I wouldn't buy it retail I would look online and at some other places if you want to know some nice places to look PM me.

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
It does NOT do 6 round burst...Go figure. At X paintball, it comes with a new hammer.

As for the turney lock, in side the grip frame there is a black box over 2 prongs on the main circit board. Take that out and it will be simi only.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Yah, the tournament lock is just a jumper that allows the board to fire in other modes while it is in. The frame is completely tourny legal as long as this is out. Then you can put it back in very easily afterwards since it just slides on nd off, but I normally just leave it off cuz full auto isnt really useful.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Not usefull at all. True that. But it does come with a slim stiker. Make sure to polish it though Like I know you would :). GB jus got his spanky new IPI from me today :p. SO he is happy. Tell me how it is once you put the small parts back in.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
It is definately a good upgrade and I would reccomend it, we are just saying that the full auto portion isnt useful. It is a great upgrade and makes it a lot easier to fire because the trigger pull is less and lighter.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok sounds cool. Now I have to save more anyways I got about 100$ so far so I think I can wait.

your awesome

·
Registered
68 Posts
I was also looking at this for my Xtra. It will work on that too right? If it does, do I just screw it onto my gun or do I have to rig it up somehow?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts