Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have recently been researching paintball and I think I am going to go with spyder fenix 2012, 20oz co2 and an empire helix mask. This take me to around 200$. I want to try to stay below 250$ if possible so what would be a good hopper for around 50$? I have looked Ito the invert halo too but it does seem a little pricey considering I do not go paintballing very often. So I would like to know what is a good hoppper around 50$ that will keep up with the spyder fenix and that does not continuously run. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Spyder fenix quetion

Hey guys I have recently been researching paintballand I think I am going to go with spyder fenix 2012, 20oz co2 and an empire helix mask. This take me to around 200$. I want to try to stay below 250$ if possible so what would be a good hopper for around 50$? I have looked Ito the invert halo too but it does seem a little pricey considering I do not go paintballing very often. So I would like to know what is a good hoppper around 50$ that will keep up with the spyder fenix and that does not continuously run. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you are still interested in knowing. The Fenix is a solid gun but I'm sure you could get something better for cheaper on Craigslist. Also I don't suggest you use CO2. It can damage your o rings. HPA is the best bet.

·
Administrator
14,011 Posts
uses the same lens, which is a great lens, the summer camp i was running paintball for got 15 of them, great masks for the money, only down side i found was the foam is not all that comfy but if that is a problem a foam kit from empire is all of like $10 for the e-vents and will fit the helix

just because it is cheap does not mean its bad

1 - 9 of 9 Posts