Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
237 Posts
They are both the same gun, they just look different. If you want a cheaper, yet equal gun to the two i'd get an Imagine or E-99. With the money you save you could get upgrades and make the gun good. Upgrades you will want:
Barrel
Nitro(your choice)
maybe a reg
and you might want a CIP sweetspot trigger, depending on how you like the stock trigger.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
YOu can wait another year. Kingman is coming out with a new gun that can see. Faster board. Has a REAL reg and many other features. I really want one. YOu might want to get that instead. It's also under 400$. A wee bit more then the Fenix and alot more features.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
lovetocheat69 said:
Dont start the get the cheaper spyders they are better thing again or Fiki will be all over this thread. Fenix>nexion
Hehehe just looking out for my fellow ballers best intrests.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Ok honestly now I would just say go get the One Kit. I just installed it and it is O so sweet. I was outshooting my Egg like crazy so I need a new and better hopper. Something faster then a Halo maybe :p. OMG the one kit is worth the money IMO. I got it shooting at 200 PSI and it was so smooth. Loud tho I don't know why?

But about the marker in question. There was a link to it before the hack but now its gone. Im not to sure what it was called but it was a Raven. THats all I know though. I do know it should be coming out within the year but if thats to long to wait then I would go with the One kit or if you dont like it then I would go with the Fenix.

·
0 Posts
Stop bringing back old threads. Make a new thread instead. The raven is an old marker, 2003ish, you're much better off buying a VS1 if you're willing to pay 100 for a refurb 5 year old.

·
Registered
8 Posts
yeah thats what i was thinking so bought an new Ion and with a 72ci 3000psi for like 220$. I h8 how the Bottom line gets in the way of my wrist where the tank twiststs in. any idea other then the a drop forward? Any way i wanna get the spyder with the rocking trigger VS3 and a Smart Parts Epiphany. but i cant decide which one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts