Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im selling everything you see in the pictures...im asking for somewhere around $170 or $180 hopefully but offer whatever..just no low balls please. Its a spyder e-99 its got one little scratch on the frame but nothing seriously wrong. its got a 14" Chrom CP 1 Piece and the Stock barrel too. ive got the stock trigger and then a check it sweet spot trigger. Its got red Dye e-grip stickies. Comes with a 12V Revy and a 4 pack with pods. also a 20 oz co2tank. well hit me up with some offers if you guys are interested. my AIM is thrutheheartof or you can alway email me at [email protected] too..thanks guys.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey someone by my house might be buying it for $200 but if it doesnt fall through ill let you know

·
Registered
20 Posts
droowd said:
im selling everything you see in the pictures...im asking for somewhere around $170 or $180 hopefully but offer whatever..just no low balls please. Its a spyder e-99 its got one little scratch on the frame but nothing seriously wrong. its got a 14" Chrom CP 1 Piece and the Stock barrel too. ive got the stock trigger and then a check it sweet spot trigger. Its got red Dye e-grip stickies. Comes with a 12V Revy and a 4 pack with pods. also a 20 oz co2tank. well hit me up with some offers if you guys are interested. my AIM is thrutheheartof or you can alway email me at [email protected] too..thanks guys.
wich spyder is that?? did u sell it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts