Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have an Xtra with the Plastic framed e-grip...damn thing double fires like the sear is not catching almost every shot. Swap back on the old grip and it works like a charm.

The Sear looks good nice edge i got out my files and cleaned up striker and sear edges...still double...my flow is good? New battery.

Any ideas?
Thanks

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
I think you're right, the sear's not catching like it should be with the one grip. Maybe the sear isn't quite long enough to catch onto the hammer. Or maybe the grip doesn't seat as tight to the body as the 'working' one does, and that's why the sear won't catch right. Sure the E-frame is tight against the body?

Edit...

Is it just loading two balls, or is it cycling twice on each trigger pull? There seems to be some confusion.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Little background.. This started after a day of playing when i had my gun camo taped...the frame came lose and a few turns out. whats weird is it worked great that day but issue started next day. I did not discover it was lose until the night after the first game when i removed the tape.

Not a double feed but a super quick double fire usually just enough to slice the bottom of the next ball off :-(..... I would equate it to letting the gun cycle without a trigger frame on....

The frame appears to be snug i mean no gaps or wobbles..

Unfortunately i cant seem to find the warranty card so i might just be up a creek does anyone know where i could pick up a new sear for a sprint frame?

Thinking i might try that since it started after playing with the frame lose it just seems likely to me it widdled away the sear or something...

Any thoughts?
Matt

P.S. rustyness if you could find out what they did that would be great!!! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts