Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, this is goin to be my forst gun and i was wondering whether or not there is much difference between the two and which one should i get. And if u guys gont mind telling me any other good guns for around the same price that would be great. What about the mongoose II???

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
internally, most spyders are just like all the other spyders.. the only differences you'll really find is milling, and electronic or mech. most spyders would be a great starting gun to get you into paintball and help you learn the basics of how a marker works. try to stick with spyder or piranha though and stay away from clones, 9 out of 10 times they wont be near the quality of a spyder or piranha

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
Get the Imagine. It's electronic so it'll be faster of course than the pilot. It will work for woodsball and speedball, so it doesn't entirely matter what you play.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
yeah, true... the imagines, especially the older ones are getting REALLY cheap, and you would definitely be better off going with one of them if you can find one around.. they shoot great and are quick for a beginner... easy to clean and take care of and are built pretty tough also.

·
Registered
995 Posts
please. dont make 6 threads for 6 different questions. also, dont re-post the same thread in a different forum. You wont get more responses. Just post in one forum. I doubt the mods enjoy deleting and moving threads. And read the stickies. Go to the one titled "new and looking for a gun? look no further!" in the new players forum.

Anywho, get the imagine.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
it doesnt matter if he will want a better gun soon or not.. it's him buying a first gun and learning how to take care of them before he goes to something better that will require more taking care of...

·
Banned
4,821 Posts
Definately get a spyder imagine, the diablo mongoose to is basically the same exact thing, a blowback. Don't get an ion, it's a horrible and too complex gun for a beginner.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts