Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, are there any Canadian sellers out there wanting to part with their spyder imagine with some ups? preferably an 04 steel blue (but colour doesent really matter).
Thanks.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
considering he posted that a week ago...and dont double post especially if its saying the same thing you wrote in the post before. especially if its only 2 hour difference

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry i didnt reply right away but ive been gone to london for a couple weeks. i am interested, please list your ups and could i get some pics? if i like what i see ill think about it

·
Registered
5 Posts
no wait dude

If u have AIM then IM my friend Drew at BluEDevilSLinE99

He has an imagine that would be 350$ new.....but its a used '03 green and its $200

He has only used it a few times in woodsball.....IM him

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya i agree i have not seen any spyder imadines for 350$ new. but if you can send me some pics and a detailed description of the ups to my email at [email protected] ill take a look.

ps. i dont have aim

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ive been thinking about getting one brand new at a store but if i can find a good deal on the net id like to do that.
still looking!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Got a 2004 Green Imagine with a crome drop forward on/off, 14" PMI barrel, and a black Halo B TSA Frontman Tilt (used once) for $175 + shipping. PM me for pics of the gun.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
still looking for that gun. id preffer canadian sellers because i live in canada and i dont want to pay too much for shipping and i dont want to pay border fees.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
okay i have a good deal for you....i have a black spyder imagine, but the front grip/hose/asa is from my spyder victor, i was told it will work fine, and will refund money if it doesnt work!....im looking for $75 american + shipping...so probably around 85 shipped via ups?...thats about $102 canadian...i have pics if you are interested...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts