Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello
i made a mistake and bought a imagine from wal mart. i was told they have the jumper removed from them so that they cant be changed from semi auto to fully auto. i was wondering where u can get the jumper i would like to get one just for the heck of it thanks

·
Registered
282 Posts
because there just not allowed i guess all they do u take out the tourment lock chip thing and all u have to do i buy one. I guess it's just regulation. There is a guy in here that works at walmrt ask him.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i got it thanks again it pretty cool how just that little piece can make that big of a differance

·
Registered
100 Posts
i read somewhere that walmart doesn't allow full-auto because they don't want people thinking of walmart as a distributor of full-auto guns. regardless, it's easy enough to fix, as you saw.

ps- buying stuff at walmart? :looking i only buy crappy paint there for messing around with the idiots in my woods.

·
Registered
44 Posts
walmart is not allowed to sell automatic weapons-thats all

·
Registered
873 Posts
For future reference if anyone finds this thread in a search, you can use a standard computer jumper found on motherboards or harddrives. I wouldn't recommend using one from YOUR computer (removing it could cause all kinds of problems), but any local computer shops should have some spares you could probably get for free.

·
Registered
18 Posts
OK, my friend has the same problem, he's not getting fully auto mode from his walmart spyder imagine. Can someone explains FULLY (I have no idea what a jumper is). Is it a wire that will connect two things. I need a full explanation if anyone can help me. Also where should I buy it from? Thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
FYI for all Walmart Spyder Imagine buyers: The tourney switch/jumper is in the parts baggy that came with the gun. It was red. I just opened the trigger motherboard and it went right on. SO IT CAME WITH THE GUN!!!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yo guys, I have a Spyder Imagine, prolly a 2001, It has electric trigger, remote, and it has a 16 Inch Nightstik Barrel.... Im planning to get some other parts for it, If you have any good suggestions for parts that would make the gun better, pm me or post or email me

·
Registered
34 Posts
Do not have clue on what you are talking about with Wal-mart. Go to the online site and they sell an E99 Avant. Thats fully auto.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts