Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I recently purchased an MR1 sniper. I really love it and have a great aim with it unless im wearing a mask. For target practice I don't wear a mask so it doesn't really matter, but when i do games they require masks (as u probably already know:)) SO I was wondering if a scope would fix this problem and if so what type of scope. THanks

·
Administrator
14,011 Posts
scopes do nothing but add weight and cost money. dont bother, instead, do your target practice with a mask on. if the mask is causing you issues seeing, look into a better mask, one with a thermal lens if you dont already have one. but since you have to play with the mask on then its a good idea to practice with it on as well

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright thanks, hopefully I can buy a mask thats easier to use becuase I have really good aim without it, but with it i can't look down the barrel.

·
Administrator
14,011 Posts
it just takes some getting used to, watch some videos of pros, you will see them aiming down the side of the marker, use the barrel as a line of reference and just practice

if you need a new mask, check out the invert helix thermal (do NOT get the non-thermal one) great lens in that mask

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I looked into the mask and it seems pretty nice and I found some reviews saying it was narrow so maybe that will help. Thanks.

·
Administrator
14,011 Posts
if you get it let me know, i have yet to talk to anyone who has it but that lens is a very nice lens, it is the same one as in the e-vents (empires top of the line mask) and at that price as long as there is nothing crazy wrong with it it is a fantastic deal

1 - 8 of 8 Posts