Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What do you think of ma marker now?

( basically all members of our team have this marker for more info check our blog)

We are gonna really appreciate if you tell us wat else to put on our markers...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok but why a e-loader

It is semi auto it doesn't need to have this

The gravity loader is good too.

I wiil agree with u about the HPA and i am to buy one in the next few days

·
Registered
213 Posts
You should get an electronic loader, because when you eventually get another marker your gonna want one. And when you learn to shoot faster, a grav hopper won't cut it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am thinking of putting this scope

It is not red dot but cross and it is 20χ4

It is tasco model with new Scope Rings ( not the scope ones )

I think it a really good chance!!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Definitely a electronic loader, and compressed air like my wiser counterparts have already said. The MR1 does have a double trigger as you can see in that picture and when one learns how to use it to it's potential the marker's firing rate will surpass the limits of a gravity loader. Also the Scope issue, have you tried looking though it with goggles on? Also come on, Scopes and bi-pods require you to be less mobile when deployed. I nor have any of my teamates have been successfull at staying in the game when our movement has been limited. When looking through a scope all you'll see is your opponent getting a bead on you whilst your paintballs fall short of their target. Beleive me some things in PB don't carry over from video game physics or real life Firearms. As for anymore improvements to the MR-1... they would really have to do with your playing preferences after upgrading the loader and Tanks.

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
if your putting stuff on for milsim then sure, but just realise that it will give you no preformance advantage, it will actually make your marker heavier (in a sence, going milsim is a preformance downgrade)

as for painting it, most people paint the marker themselves, youll need to find paint that will match your local area as colors for different areas are not similar (around me it would be very dark colors with pine needels and no leaves, for you it may be lots of leaves with yelows and browns for example)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts