Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm having a problem with my Mr2. i have no power, i have to arc the gun to get it to shoot twenty yards. I've tried moving the velocity spring, even all the way down I can't hit anything over twenty yards. I've tried just about everything, my only two guesses would be either i need a new velocity spring, or my electronics are going bad. I have a 16 in barrel, this problem has just accrued since i got my new barrel. I'm planning on getting a new spring kit and a low-blow bolt when I get a chance. Any ideas how to fix this?

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Your electronics have nothing to do with your velocity and range

Is your tank low on air?
Is it screwed in all the way?
Did you install anything backwards?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well its a Rap4 Assault Barrel, my tank is fine, ive cleaned it, and nothing is in backwards, i do leak some co2 tho so it might just be the cup seal, but i bought new springs and a bolt

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Tank fine as in...?
It's hard to diagnose without seeing, so we all have to be very specific over the interwebz
:)

Leak where?
Sounds like it's down the barrel or somewhere else?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fine as in it works on other guns just fine. When i strip the gun everything is the way it should be and the only real thing besides the springs that i could think of is the cup seal since i always seem to leak a little co2

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
if its coming out the barrel then yes, cup seal is a issue. and just because the tank fires other markers fine doesnt mean its not the issue here, this marker may just need a slightly higher input pressure to operate correctly

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UPDATE: I got my new springs and bolt, i changed all m internal o-rings, i tried my new paintballs and i fired five rounds... gun fired great. So i put on my ar sights and buttstock, later when i tried to fire a few rounds out of my hopper, and about 10 rounds in i started losing power, i was having horrible leaking problems im pretty sure i need a new cup seal i used a 9 oz co2 and only got maybe 30 rounds, but i dont want to pay for shipping for one piece, so does would a local hardware store have anything that is like the Spyder cupseal, also does anyone know how to shorten the trigger pull on the Mr2?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts