Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the spyder mr4 and the spyder e trigger. Whenever I shoot it would fire like 6 or 7 and then it would make the noise like It's out of air and then I would have to cock it again. The hammer gets stuck like a finger width from the "cocked" position. The spot where the ball stopper is has paint coming out of it. Its the oil inside the paint that is there. Here I'll post pictures. Its on full auto 3 round burst and everything.

PLEASE HELP ASAP PLEASE!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sounds like you may be out of air. Sounds too simple but you should check that first. Assuming the MR4 is anything like any other spyder, especially the MR1, it sounds like the bolt is getting stuck on something, maybe parts of a broken ball. Take it apart, clean it, oil it and assemble it again. Should do it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like you may be out of air. Sounds too simple but you should check that first. Assuming the MR4 is anything like any other spyder, especially the MR1, it sounds like the bolt is getting stuck on something, maybe parts of a broken ball. Take it apart, clean it, oil it and assemble it again. Should do it.
Thanks for the reply, but I took it apart and cleaned it twice. Should i take apart the front mechanism too? I also had the compressed air half full. It was at the two. which i think is 2000. I took apart the back mechanism like 10 times. I also oiled it so all the mechanisms have oil on them. What should I do?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hmm, I don't know much of anything about E-Triggers. Only thing I can say is check your detent and wait for someone who has knowledge on a board to post.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm, I don't know much of anything about E-Triggers. Only thing I can say is check your detent and wait for someone who has knowledge on a board to post.
Well I took it out this past Saturday and it jammed for 2 games and then started working perfectly! I just think it might of had something that was blocking the paintball and the amount of paintballs i shot out of it cleared it or something because now its working perfectly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts