Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so my Spyder Pilot 09 is stuck on semi and won't switch to any of the ramping modes. It's not low battery (fully charged it then tried to switch modes) and I brought it to my pro shop and they didn't know why either. They didn't dissect it though. Anybody know what can I do to fix this?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Im guessing you put the jumper in place of the two prongs? Turned off the safety mode and selected the ramping modes?

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
no no no, he talked to clark smigman, who designed him a new trigger from unubtanium, then he divided by zero while installing the flux capacitor, the only way to fix it is to go to narnia, talk to superman and have him melt the new trigger with his heat vision, which turns off the flux capacitor, enables you to reinstall the original trigger and the singularity that was created by the flux capacitor disappears, and the singularity is what was only allowing him to fire a single shot at a time, so now that its gone the ramping modes work

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no no no, he talked to clark smigman, who designed him a new trigger from unubtanium, then he divided by zero while installing the flux capacitor, the only way to fix it is to go to narnia, talk to superman and have him melt the new trigger with his heat vision, which turns off the flux capacitor, enables you to reinstall the original trigger and the singularity that was created by the flux capacitor disappears, and the singularity is what was only allowing him to fire a single shot at a time, so now that its gone the ramping modes work
Super Epic Uber Chocolate Tasty Brownie Points to you.

Unplugged and replugged the battery.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts