Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Considering its a spyder,,,,yes. You can get upgrades to make it a better marker. Im not sure if it has a gas through grip but that would help if it did.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Definantly worth it all spyders are worth buying.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Like torch said performance will be near the same of any other e-spyder, and you are mostly paying for looks. I think the pilot has the best milling out of all of the new spyders, but thats just my opinion and I'm biased since I own one. If you want to save money, buy an imagine and put the rest towards upgrades. If your vain like me, or have extra cash to throw around the pilot is a great choice.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
splatwithhonor3 said:
Like torch said performance will be near the same of any other e-spyder, and you are mostly paying for looks. I think the pilot has the best milling out of all of the new spyders, but thats just my opinion and I'm biased since I own one. If you want to save money, buy an imagine and put the rest towards upgrades. If your vain like me, or have extra cash to throw around the pilot is a great choice.

I couldnt' have said it better myself. The piolt looks super sweet but will not function any better than the imagine, E-99, fenix(is that mech? i forget), or anything other spyder you put a electro triger on.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Actually the fenix comes with a reg stock, but for the cost you could just buy a reg and put it on whatever. Oh, yeah and a clamping feedneck, but its ugly and tall, and as with the reg you can just buy one for less than paying for a fenix. And yeah the pilot is super sweet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts