Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to upgrade my Spyder Rodeo, and this is what I am planning on getting:

32* Flame Drop Forward, Green
ACI Bulldog 47/3500 Tank
14" SP Teardrop Barrel, Green
12v Revvy w/x-board, Green
IPI 3.0......trigger frame, Chrome
Check it sweet spot trigger, Green
And, either a spudn'kl bolt, or a check it icepick bolt.
Dye Sticky Grip

Tell me if I should get something else or what i can do to improve what i have said. Is this a good setup for my marker?

Thanks alot.

·
Registered
717 Posts
First off, I just got back and wow things are really messed up and all the stickies are gone :mad: But anyway everything looks good, but you might want to ditch the Spud since they are having problems producing and delevering their bolts (it takes a couple months to get one now) and look for a good regulator such as the AKA Sidewinder, maybe hold off on the trigger, grips, and bolt and save up for a reg.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Your list looks pretty good. Like kirky saidm spud is kinda messed up right now. There bolt still rocks, but they are overwhelmed right now I guess.

Upgrade the barrel and hopper first, then do HPA, then start on the other stuff. Just get the most important out of the way first.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Also get a better Reg on it. Id suggest the Palmer Stabalizer. Once you get the ESP frame you can upgrade the board in it. Two of the most popular are the T-Board
( http://www.scenariodreams.com ) or the IS board (Not sure of site) With the hopper, if you plan to get a new gun that is faster than the rodeo with ESP anytime in the next 2 years get an Evolution or something faster if your next gun can outshoot that now so you dont have to spend more money in the future.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a Spyder Electra Dx LED and i am planning on getting some upgrades this is what i am planning on getting so far but i still can't decide:
>DYE Spyder Sticky Grips 3
>12 INCH Smart Parts Tear Drop Barrel (Silver 0r Blue)
>Custom Products Flame Drop Foward (silver or blue)
>BOBLONG Torpedo Regulator
(i want to get upgrade the springs but dont know what to get)
>Shockteck Spyder Shim Kit
(i want a new trigger dont know what to get)
(i want a feed neck that can lock the hopper in place)
if you know what to do that would be awesome............ Thank you so much......

·
Registered
717 Posts
32 degrees or Maddmans spring kit dont get the shims. And the sweet spot and look here for two other triggers and a new lighter striker.......... http://acp-products.com/products.html And look here under "external accessories" for feed necks. And HPA is one of the best upgrades you can do.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Spyder Rodeo completely stock with just a Smart Parts Progressive 12" barrel. I was wondering what are some things I could do to it to make shoot a little farther and more accurate? And not to sound stupid since I am new at this but what is a HPA? Thanks any help with upgrades would be appreciated links to the sites that make the upgrades would be awesome too.

Rus

1 - 8 of 8 Posts