Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinkin of gettin a rodeo as my sidekick, but i heard that it screws up way too much. Fact or Crap?

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
crap. a mech spyder(or any spyder for that matter) very rarely messes up. there's actually very little to go wrong.

get imagine. it's e-trigger is faster and i think it's also cheaper then the rodeo

·
Retired, proud dad
702 Posts
martix_agent said:
crap. a mech spyder(or any spyder for that matter) very rarely messes up. there's actually very little to go wrong.

get imagine. it's e-trigger is faster and i think it's also cheaper then the rodeo
In fact the rodeo is cheaper (like 10$ cheaper), but the Imagine is a better choice cauz it has an e-frame...

·
Registered
306 Posts
it is hard to mess up a mechanical spyder.. abot all that can bo wrong is a o-ring or a spring... very reliable..

·
Registered
49 Posts
Go with an Imagine. You won't regret it.

·
Registered
400 Posts
yea get imainge...great gun my second one and has treated me well but stock barrel sucks well most spyder stock barrels do so make sure ur looking for a barrel also.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx, ill tell daniel (my friend).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Rodeo's are great for the money. If you are looking for a spyder around $100 it is perfect. You can get an imagine for about $30 more but with an electronic trigger you will almost definatly need an electronic hopper which sets an imagine at over $150. Rodeo has a built in gauge, very gas efficent and its very reliable for about 50 dollars less than the imagine. If you have the money for an imaginwe though, get the imagine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts