Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just started playing again since i found my spyder rodeo...i never did have anything really done to it but i took it out to play woodsball n it wasnt that bad altho i feel like it was missing something so im curious if anyone could give suggestions as to what i should do that wouldnt be to costly to increase my gun performance....so far i just have a stock spyder rodeo with a halo b hopper along with i have 48ci 3000psi pure energy tank...n honestly thats about it, it shoots nice as i havent had a problem but it just feels like it should be doing a lil more like maybe shooting a lil faster since consistency is nice

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
i just started playing again since i found my spyder rodeo...i never did have anything really done to it but i took it out to play woodsball n it wasnt that bad altho i feel like it was missing something so im curious if anyone could give suggestions as to what i should do that wouldnt be to costly to increase my gun performance....so far i just have a stock spyder rodeo with a halo b hopper along with i have 48ci 3000psi pure energy tank...n honestly thats about it, it shoots nice as i havent had a problem but it just feels like it should be doing a lil more like maybe shooting a lil faster since consistency is nice
because it's a mechanical trigger pull, you won't be able ot shoot very fast. it's not cost effective to buy an electronic frame; if you want to be abel to shoot faster, your bet option is to buy another marker.

However, mechanical spyders can be lots of fun and the are very reliable.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts